- Yes or two zasuwowy for profile cylinders
- Three bands
- Silver-colored peephole
- The frame has a standard threshold made of stainless steel (90 mm)
- Metal corner frame, profile width 105 mm. Made of sheet steel, galvanized on both sides, thickness 1.2 mm (AGATE) or 1.5 mm (OPAL). With three standard drilling tapes and all-round rubber seal, with OPAL an additional six assembly bolts
- Frame PROJECT, PROJECT PREMIUM
- Recommended MDF frame
- Technical approval AT-15-4997 / 2011, ITB Warsaw.
- Preparation for shortening (maximum 60 mm).
- Sound insulation class Rw = 32 dB (range 32 ÷ 36 dB).
- OPAL door with MDF frame requires approval for individual use. When purchasing MDF frames, the purchase of cover strips is also required.
- Frame Project PREMIUM available with individual approval documentation.